Chinese manufacturer Huawei just released the latest Nougat Update for Honor 8 Pro, the Russian version. The ROM comes with the latest 7.0 Nougat, based on the EMUI 5.1 OS user interface. Therefore, if you want to flash the update and enjoy all the new features, you’re in the right place.
Below you will find the complete guide on how to download and install Nougat on Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09 (Russia). The process is relatively simple and it will take only a few minutes, as long as you follow the instructions presented below!
Here you can find some details information about the firmware you’re about to install on your phone:
- Device – Honor 8 Pro
- Model – DUK-L09
- Android Version – 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware – B132
- Build Number – DUK-L09C10B132
- Region – Russia
- Status – Official Beta
- Type – Full firmware image
Please take a few moments and consider the following aspects, in order to avoid any complications during the installation process:
- The Nougat B132 firmware just for the Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09, so don’t try it on another device because it won’t work properly.
- The process may erase the data on your phone, so it’s recommended to take a full backup of the phone and just then proceed with the installation.
- Make sure your phone is charged to at least 50-60%, to prevent an accidental shutdown, in-between the process.
- Follow the steps in the guide below carefully, making sure you don’t skip anything.
Download Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09) Nougat Update Files
Update.Zip – Download
Update_Full_DUK_L09_hw_ru.Zip – Download
Update_data_Full_Public.Zip – Download
Install Nougat Update on Honor 8 Pro (Russia)
Step 1: In order to perform this process, your phone needs to have an unlocked bootloader and also a TWRP custom recovery installed. If you already have these, you can proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Download the Nougat ROM for Honor 8 Pro from above, and save it on your phone.
Step 3: Boot the phone into TWRP Recovery mode.
Step 4: Here, flash the Update.zip file extracted earlier, then, without rebooting, proceed to the next step.
Step 5: Get the Update_full_DUK-L09_hw_ru.zip and the Update_data_full_public.zip files and flash them on the phone.
Step 6: Wait for around 10 minutes, until the process is over.
Step 7: Reboot the phone.
This is how you can install Nougat update on Honor 8 Pro (Russia) in just a few minutes. The process is very simple and, as long as you follow the steps, you shouldn’t have any issues at all. If you have any questions, please contact us, using the comments section.