Honor 8 finally received the Android 7.0 Nougat update via OTA. The update has been released for the Russian region only. The update brings many optimizations and fixes like power management, integration of Google security patches, and increased HiVoice’s voice recognition speed.
The B384 Nougat update for the Honor 8 FRD-L09 model only, and being delivered in Russia for now. Honor is going for a phase-wise schedule to manage thing better, therefore there are chances that you might not have received the update notification. In such cases, we’re here to help you out. You can download Honor 8 B384 nougat 7.0 update from the download section below and continue to install it via our installation guide given at the end of the post. Do not worry if you don’t live in Russia or don’t know the Russian language. The update has multiple language options that you can choose from and it will work just fine outside Russia as long as the model number is same. Therefore do not wait any longer and start downloading and installing the Nougat update.
- Device – Honor 8
- Model – FRD-L09
- Version – 7.0
- Firmware – B384
- EMUI – 5.0
- Region – Russia
- Status – Official
- Type – Full Firmware Image
Before you begin the installation process there are a couple of things that need to be taken care of:
- Ensure your phone is charged around half before beginning the installation procedure.
- Set up a backup of your imperative information and share it on your PC just as a precaution if anything goes wrong.
- The specified ROM is just for Russian Variant, Honor 8 FRD-L09 , hence don’t attempt to streak this on different cell phones.
- Take care of each step accurately and don’t skip any.
Download Honor 8 Nougat B384 Update File
Install Nougat B384 Firmware on Honor 8
1) First, You must unlocked bootloader of Honor 8 and installed a custom recovery. If you have done both, go to the step 2.
2) Download Honor 8 Nougat B384 ROM from above and save it on your phone.
3) Now Boot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip record and once managed without rebooting your phone, move to the following stage.
6) Now install the update_full_FRD-Lxx_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip records.
7) hold up until the point when the procedure wraps up.
8) Done! Reboot your phone and appreciate.
If you encounter any issue during the installation procedure, kindly contact us via comment.