Honor has recently released the latest B398 Nougat update for FRD-L19 Honor 8 variant and now the Android 7.0 Nougat B394 update has been released for Honor 8 FRD-L09/FRD-L02 variants in Europe. You can use our easy to follow guide to install the B394 Android Nougat update on your Honor 8 device.
As usual the update is being rolled out via OTA and in a phase wise manner, meaning that it will be released one by one in different regions of the globe. This means that if you live outside Europe than you might not get the update now. But to resolve this issues for you early birds we are providing the Android 7.0 Nougat B394 update download here for the Honor 8.
- Device – Honor 8
- Model – FRD-L09/FRD-L02
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B394
- Build Number – FRD-L09C432B394/FRD-L02C432B394
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Changelog
Download Honor 8 B394 Nougat Update Files
1) Download B394 Nougat Update for FRD-L09 Honor 8 (FRD-L09C432B394)
2) Download B394 Nougat Update for FRD-L02 Honor 8 (FRD-L02C432B394)
3) Download B398 Nougat Update for FRD-L19 Honor 8 – Download
- Prepare a full backup and save it in some secure location.
- Check the variant before upgrading.
- You need to unlock the bootloader and install a custom recovery.
- Charge your device to at least 50 percent to prevent the unintentional shutdowns.
- Follow every step correctly and skip none of them.
- Keep in mind that this update will only work with Honor 8 FRD-L09/FRD-L02 variants only, thus do not try on any other device.
How to install B394 Nougat Firmware on Honor 8
- Check that your Honor 8 has an unlocked bootloader if not unlock it first and than proceed further.
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat B394 update from the download section and save it in your phone’s internal or external storage.
- Shutdown your Honor 8 and boot into TWRP recovery.
- Now go to the install tab and first install the update.zip file.
- After that install the update_full_FRD-Lxx_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files accordingly.
- Let the installation finish and reboot your device afterward.
And that will be all. Share your feedback in the comment section and do not forget to share this Nougat B394 update for Honor 8 among your friends.