The Google latest Android 7.0 Nougat update for the Honor 6X is currently rolling out in the USA, as well as Europe, Russia and Middle East, so users can now install it, in order to enjoy new features, including Daydream and optimized system performance and stability. Therefore, if you want to install Nougat Update on Honor 6X, you are in the right place!
The update is based on EMUI 5.0 OS and it packs 7.0 Nougat. It’s being distributed in a phase-wise manner, so it will take a while until everybody will receive it. However, you can also install it manually, by simply following the instructions in our guide.
- Device – Honor 6X
- Model – BLN-L21,L22,L24
- Android Version – 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B360
- Build Number – BLN-L21CxxB360, BLN-L22C636B360, BLN-L22C567B360
- Status – Official
- Region – Europe, Russia, Middle-East, Asia,USA
- Type – Full firmware image
- As mentioned above, there are three variants of the Honor 6X, BLN-L21/22/24. Download the ROM that matches your model and avoid trying it on another model, since it won’t work.
- Your Phone must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- We highly recommended to take a complete backup of your phone.
- Your Phone’s battery level must be around 50-60%, so you can avoid an accidental shutdown, in the middle of the process.
- You must follow the steps in the guide correctly!
Download Official 7.0 Nougat For Honor 6X
Download 7.0 Nougat for Honor 6X BLN-L21C432B360 (Europe)
Download 7.0 Nougat for Honor 6X BLN-L21C10B360 (Russia)
Download 7.0 Nougat for Honor 6X BLN-L21C185B360 (Middle East) – Link Temporary Removed
Download 7.0 Nougat for Honor 6X BLN-L22C636B360 (Asia)
Download 7.0 Nougat for Honor 6X BLN-L24C567B360 (US)
Install 7.0 Nougat B360 on Honor 6X
Step 1: Download the Honor 6X Nougat update file from above, according to your phone model, then extract it.
Step 2: On your microSD card, create a folder, then name it dload. Copy the update.app file in that folder.
Step 3: Dial *#*#2846579#*#*, which reveals the phone’s hidden menu.
Step 4: From this menu, select Software Upgrade, then start the SDCard Upgrade.
Step 5: Select and run the update.
Step 6: Wait for 10 minutes, for the installation to complete.
Step 7: Reboot the phone.
Step 1: Download the update_data_full_BLN-L121 or 22 or 24_hw_xx.zip file from above, according to your exact phone model, and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the dload folder, delete the old update.app file, as well as the rest of the data, then copy the data extracted at the previous step.
Step 3: Dial *#*#2846579#*#* again, so you can access the hidden menu.
Step 4: Select Software Upgrade again, then start the SDCard Upgrade.
Step 5: Run the update package.
Step 6: Wait until the installation is completed. It should take around 10 minutes.
Step 7: Reboot your phone.
If you have any questions or encounter difficulties, feel free to contact us, using the comments section below!