The latest Android Wear 2.0 for Huawei Watch, is currently offered for download. It is pushed through OTA, for all the Huawei Watch users, either on Android Wear 1.5 or Android Wear 2.0 Developer preview. The update brings the most recent Android 7.1.1 Nougat for the Huawei Watch.
Quickly download the Android Wear 2.0 for Huawei Watch, by following the instructions listed below and further install it manually.
In the past, Huawei had released the Android Wear 2.0 developer preview. Now, its foremost stable version of the Android Wear 2.0 for the Huawei Watch 2.0 is released, with more useful aspects.
Of course, it is true! The new AW 2.0 update brings us a lot of features, such as an innovative Android Wear Play Store, improved messaging, a fresh watch faces and Google Assistant. Well, here the AW 2.0 OTA Zip file is presented for you, which can be flashed through ADB Sideload.
Download Android Wear 2.0 For Huawei Watch
Android Wear 1.5 to Android Wear 2.0 – Download
Android Wear 2.0 Developer Preview to Android Wear 2.0 – Download
Install Android Wear 2.0 on Huawei Watch
- To manually ensure the update, move to settings and continuously tap the green “system is up to date” screen.
- Then, enable USB debugging option from setting, to proceed the process manually.
- Further, download ADB & fastboot driver here – Download, and then install it on your desktop.
- Download the Android wear 2.0 OTA file from above and copy it to the ADB folder.
- Connect your Android Wear to PC/Laptop.
- Press shift + right click on ADB and Fastboot folder, then select the Open command here.
- By typing the ‘adb devices’ command, you can check your connection.
- Ensure that your device is listed.
- Reboot your Android Wear into the Fastboot mode by giving the command ‘adb reboot bootloader’ in the cmd.
- In the bootloader mode, handle the Reboot recovery option by tapping and selecting the side button.
- Next, select “apply update from ADB” option from the menu.
- By typing the command ‘adb sideload File_name.zip’, you can utilize ADB Sideload to FLash the AW 2.0 on your Huawei Watch.
- Now wait for 5 minutes until the process is finished and then Reboot your watch.
- And now, you have updated your Huawei Watch to Android Wear 2.0 successfully.