Google started updating Android Wear 2.0 to a plenty of smart watches the distance back in February. This most recent Android Wear 2.0 update for Asus Zenwatch 2 and 3 brings numerous improvements and refinements, yet most remarkable are its redone UI, on-watch Play Store, and watch confront confusions.
In case you’re trusting experimenting with Android Wear’s most recent features, you can trigger the update tapping over and over on the green “framework is up and coming” screen inside the Settings menu. Try to keep WiFi and the Bluetooth turned on before continuing.
However, if you haven’t gotten the OTA update yet, you can attempt to manually flash it on some watches with ADB as well. Additionally, you can take after the following method to Install Android Wear 2.0 on Asus Zenwatch 2 and 3 manually.
Download Android Wear 2.0 For Asus Zenwatch 2/3
Android Wear 2.0 OTA for Asus Zenwatch 2 – Download
Android Wear 2.0 for Asus Zenwatch 3 – Download
Install Android Wear 2.0 on Zenwatch 2/3
1) Enable USB Debugging option from setting>developer options.
2) Download ADB and Fastboot drivers – Download, then install it on your Computer.
3) Download the Android Wear 2.0 For Asus Zenwatch 2/3 from above, and Copy it to the ADB folder in your PC.
4) Now Turn Off your Zenwatch 2/3 and boot into fastboot mode.
5) Choose Apply update from ADB.
6) Now, Connect your phone to your Personal Computer.
7) In the ADB folder, Press shift+right click and tap on “open command window here.”
8) First, check if your Zenwatch is properly connected or not by issuing the command below.
9) Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on your Zenwatch by typing the given below command in the command window.
adb sideload File Name.zip
10) Now hold up until the point that the method completes and a short time later Reboot the watch.
11) Done! Enjoy your time now!!