Asus has just released a video that showcases its brand new smartphone model called ZenFone 3 Deluxe which is considered to be its most powerful smartphone ever.
In the video we can see the all-metal design of the device along with a message saying that it has the world’s first invisible antenna. It’s also mentioned that the device has a variant that is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor and that is has 6GB of RAM.
Here is a list of almost all of the features and specs presented in the 2 minute promo video:
- FHD Super AMOLED display
- fingerprint scanner
- a 4.2 mm slim edge
- 79% screen to body ration
- a 23 MP camera with 4 axis Optical 3 Axis Electronic for optical image stabilization
- ultra-fast phase detection AF for long range and moving objects
- lightning speed second generation Laser AF for low light conditions and short range objects
- a color correction sensor that renders the best natural looking colors
- a super resolution mode fro microscopic details
- PC- Grande Adreno 530 GPU
- Hi-Res audio
- Qualcomm quick charging technology
If you wanted to get your hands as fast as possible on the Snapdragon 821 processor variant of the ZenFone 3 Deluxe, you should know that it will be released later than the Snapdragon 820 one. Moreover, the former is expected to be more expensive than the latter – approximately $700. The models that will be powered by Snapdragon 820 should cost around $600.
So far, there is no official statement from Asus regarding the release date for the ZenFone 3 Deluxe or for other models in the series like the ZenFone 3 Ultra and ZenFone 3 but they’ve got a commercial for the Deluxe model so it’s probably safe to assume that we will be seeing it in no time.
Source – Phonearena